Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 29: Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 Days

I have a few goals, and dreams for the next year, but most of them are private and I'd rather keep them to myself.

However, the one I will share is a "plan" I guess, more of a goal. I really want to get myself in better shape, but have been such a procrastinator that I never really do anything to accomplish it. My goal is to actually get off my ever growing tushy and actually do something about it.

I have several exercise videos that I have used from time to time, and I have found that they are not too bad. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I enjoy them because I don't. I don't like exercising at all. That's why I don't go to gyms, because they actually want me to pay them for the privilege of me being allowed to exercise in their facility. What's up with that?

I am going to start with small attainable goals. Even if I only do one segment of a video per day, I'm going to try to do at least a little every day.

There we have it, my goal for the next 365 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment