Friday, December 14, 2012

I peed in the holy water!

There is an old joke about 3 nuns who had lived completely sinless lives. One day the monseigneur came to them and told them that only Jesus could be perfect so they were going to each have to go out and commit a sin.

They all went out to commit their sins. The first nun returned sobbing. She said, "Father, I did as you said. I went out and I crossed the street against the light." The monseigneur said, " very good Sister, now go drink some holy water and you will feel better."

The second nun returned also sobbing and said, "Father, I did as you told me. I went into the convent and tore the tags off a mattress." The monseigneur comforted her and said, "Go drink some holy water and you will feel better."

The third nun came back laughing and laughing. The monseigneur said, "Sister, did you did as I told you?" she replied "Yes Father, I did." He asked, "What did you do?" She answered him, "I peed in the holy water!!!"

I remembered this joke the other day when I was changing Andrew and after I changed his diaper, I changed his clothes. As I was snapping up his outfit I felt his diaper and I asked him, "Did you already pee in your new diaper?!!" He grinned at me, the biggest grin I've ever seen on his face, and all I could think of was, "I peed in the holy water!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment