Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 9: A Photo I Took...

I took this photo about 3 years ago. Mason was about a year and a half old if I remember correctly. He would come back to my desk and want to "help Terry" fix the tools. So Terry would give him a socket wrench and let him "fix" the tools he was working on. This one struck me as funny because I think it may be the youngest documented case of "Plumber's crack" on record.

Macy would spend quite a bit of time in the back room with his socket wrench. Or pounding roofing nails into a chunk of 4x4 while being supervised by Terry. I'm not sure how much work Terry actually got done on these days, but I know that they were great days for Macy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the plumber's crack! What a cutie pie!! And how precious of Terry to nurture him along.

    ReplyDelete